Today I am in Oklahoma City. The people here are really friendly!
I saw a massive market where people go to buy cows to take home to their farms. It's called "Stockyard City" and it's the biggest cow market in the world! I had lunch there too - I think maybe their burgers are the biggest in the world as well!
After lunch I went to a big shop that sold cowboy clothes and a really nice man there told me about the National Cowboy and Western Museum, which wasn't far away. So off I went - sometimes the cowboys would go out with a special cook, who made them food on the back of a special wagon called a "chuck wagon".
While I was there, I went to an old cowboy town - I had a little misunderstanding with some locals and they put me in their little jail. But they soon realised they'd arrested the wrong lamb! And they let me out.
I hope you're all behaving well and had a lovely weekend.
Love from
I am really pleased you didn't have to stay in gaol because I would really miss your letters!!
ReplyDeleteDid you find a cowboy hat that could fit you?
Dear Lamb Chop,
ReplyDeleteIn the weekend I went to Subway.
love from Nina
Dear Lamb Chop,
ReplyDeleteIn the weekend I got a new book for my music. WHy did you get in jail? We are worried about you. I have seen the grand canyon on Little Einstein.
From Amy
Dear Lamb Chop,
ReplyDeleteIn the weekend I read my poetry. In your sentence I am going to write about you going to jail. I hope that the cowboy is sorry!
Love from Lauryn.