Monday, May 24, 2010

Golden Gate Bridge

Good morning from San Francisco! Boy, I've had a great time here. I
was very tired last night, because I had a busy day.

I went on a big boat to an island called Alcatraz. It used to be a
prison for very, very bad criminals. I was a bit scared, because it
was very dark and cold inside. Then, we went on a bike ride to the
Golden Gate Bridge. That's a photo of me there. It was very windy on
the bridge, so I had to hold on to the handrail very tightly!

Then we went on a tram car, which is like a train that goes on the
road. It was like a roller coaster because San Francisco has very
steep streets.

After all that, I was very tired, so I had some pizza and went to sleep.

Thank you for your messages. Can you tell Miss T that her comments
show up after we approve them.

Giancarlo, I love numbers! I like to count sheep before I go to sleep.
Last night I got up to ten!
Kaleb, I am having a lovely time.

Baa for now,
Lambchop

1 comment:

  1. You are a very clever lamb to be able to count and spell

    ReplyDelete